Plan for the Future of Your Business Masterclass
26th March @ 9:30 am - 1:00 pm
Starting a business is one thing, but sustaining your business is where most start-up companies struggle; planning is key to making sure your business makes it over the one year hurdle. Every successful business regularly reviews its business plan to ensure it continues to meet its goals, reviews performance on a regular basis and identifies the most likely strategy for growth.
This interactive masterclass has been designed to take you step by step through the core elements you need to identify key growth areas and plan for the future of your business.
This master class will focus on;
- Organising your business for growth
- Legal and administrative issues to deal with as you grow
- On-going market research
- Identifying growth opportunities
- Planning and allocating resources
- Managing and maintaining customer relations
- Using targets to implement your business plan
- When and how to review your business plan
The workshop will be presented by Paul Smith, one of our most experienced business advisors.
This workshop is delivered as part of the South East Midlands Start-up Programme (SEMSUP). The programme is led by Wenta and delivered in collaboration with its partners University of Northampton and University of Bedfordshire.
To be eligible to attend this workshop companies must;
- Be looking to start a business within Northamptonshire
- Be a business within Northamptonshire with less than 3 years trading history
- Be looking to start a social enterprise within the South East Midlands
- Be a social enterprise within the South East Midlands
- Complete a registration form
We hope that you will take this opportunity to join us at what is sure to be an interesting event.