- This event has passed.
13th February @ 9:30 am - 1:00 pm
The single most important thing to do when starting a business is “Find Your Customer”. How do you do that ? Effective marketing.
Understanding the key aspects of marketing when you are starting a business is no longer optional, it’s essential. Not only does marketing build brand awareness but it can also increase sales, grows the business and increases customer engagement.
This interactive masterclass has been designed to take you step by step through the core elements you need to successfully market your new business.
- Market research and creating a plan
- Your brand and raising its awareness
- Identifying and reaching your target audience
- The pros and cons of traditional and online marketing
- Digital marketing techniques
- Tracking the effectiveness of your marketing campaigns
The workshop will be presented by Paul Smith, one of our most experienced business advisors.
This workshop is delivered as part of the South East Midlands Start-up Programme (SEMSUP). The programme is led by Wenta and delivered in collaboration with its partners University of Northampton and University of Bedfordshire.
To be eligible to attend this workshop companies must;
- Be looking to start a business within Northamptonshire
- Be a business within Northamptonshire with less than 3 years trading history
- Looking to start a social enterprise within the South East Midlands
- Be a social enterprise within the South East Midlands
- Complete a registration form
We hope that you will take this opportunity to join us at what is sure to be an interesting event.